Friday 12 March 2010

Movie Posters




For my poster design i decided to almost do a series.
I got this idea through my research, with the Coraline posters. I thought it was very effective and kept it fun and enjoyable for the audience. It also would build up suspense for each new poster.
I used, again, the lines from the poem 'Mondays Child' which is in our trailer and repeated on my magazine design to keep the posters ongoing.
The last poster i designed is typical of most posters with the actor/actress' name shown.
I also used our production company name and distributor.
To keep in cohesion with all the tasks i used the same colour scheme, font and style.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beauchamps Media said...

Great idea and an effective promotional campaign; it would certainly keep me intrigued if these were released weekly and I would be very keen to see the film that was ultimately promised. Excellent work Emily.

20:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home